Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for shopping at AMF Magnets! We truly appreciate your business and will do our very best to provide all our customers with exceptional customer service.
Our Team is Here to Help You!
If you have questions about any of our products or are uncertain about the look or description of a product, please don’t hesitate to contact us before placing an order. If you are not satisfied with any products you have purchased, most items can be returned within 30 days for a full refund.
AMF Magnets strives to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information on our website. However, occasionally there may be content that contains unintentional inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors in product descriptions, offers or availability. As such, we reserve the right to correct these types of errors without notice and to cancel any order if such content was inaccurate or omitted when the order was placed.
We make every effort to display accurate photographs or illustrations of our products. Because there is a wide variance in computer monitors and printers, we are unable to guarantee that the image you see will exactly match the product you receive.
How to Return Items for a Refund:
1. If you are not entirely satisfied with your magnet purchase, your item(s) can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund.
2. Shipping fees are not refundable (unless you received the wrong item, or the products were damaged in transit, or the products were defective - see below for more information).
3. All returned items must be unused and in the same condition as when you received them.
4. All returned items must be packaged the same way they were originally received. If you don’t have the original packaging, we recommend using a strong cardboard box with plenty of padding such as bubble wrap or paper. Padded envelopes are not recommended. NOTE: When shipping magnets, it is very important that they are properly packaged to ensure the magnetic force is blocked during shipment. A simple way to test if the magnetic force is blocked is to see if a paper clip sticks to the package.
5. Please include a copy of your invoice with the items you are returning, and a short note to let us know the reason for returning the goods.
7. We highly recommend that all return packages include a tracking service.
8. Send the items you are returning, with a copy of the invoice, to:AMF Magnets Unit 13, 5 Parsons Street Rozelle, NSW, 2039 Australia
9. Refunds will be credited to the same payment method used in the original purchase.
10. If you have any questions about returning items, please feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com. We are here to help!
How to Return Damaged, Defective or Wrong Items:
1. If you receive damaged or defective goods, or you receive a different product than what you ordered, please notify AMF Magnets immediately for assistance. You can either request to have the items replaced or choose to receive a refund.
2. AMF Magnets will pay the full cost of shipping these items back to our warehouse.
3. Please note that only items that have been damaged in transit will be replaced. Magnets that are damaged as a result of customer mishandling will not be replaced.
4. If you have received items that are defective or damaged, or if you received the wrong products, they must be returned to AMF Magnets within 30 days of when you received the shipment.
5. See Steps 3 - 7 above for important information on how to package magnets for shipping, what to include, and where to send them.
6. Replacement items will be shipped free of charge to the customer as soon as the defective / damaged / wrong items are received back at the AMF Magnets warehouse.
7. If you have any questions about how to request replacement items, please feel free to contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!